The Greenberg World Fellow Student Liaison Program offers Yale undergraduate and graduate/professional school students direct access to some of the most interesting people on campus: the Yale Greenberg World Fellows. In the fall term, each Greenberg World Fellow is partnered with four Liaisons (a mix of Yale undergraduate and graduate students). Liaisons are assigned specific roles in support of Fellows, for example: event planning, publicity, and social activities. Through these activities, and regular dinners, liaisons build lasting relationships with their Greenberg World Fellow and benefit from mentorship.
*The application deadline for the Fall 2016 Liaison Program has passed. Please check back to apply for the Fall 2017 program.
Expectations of Liaisons:
- Organize four “roundtable discussions,” bringing together students from across campus who are interested in the Fellows’ area of expertise.
- Promote World Fellows Night
- Develop opportunities for Greenberg World Fellows to engage student groups across campus
- Advertise Greenberg World Fellows events through social media channels, e-mail announcements and word of mouth
- Inform Greenberg World Fellows of conferences, events, talks and other activities taking place at Yale
The Greenberg World Fellows Liaison program is open to all Yale College and Yale Graduate and Professional School students who have completed at least one year of study at Yale prior to the fall semester. Incoming students starting at Yale in the fall semester and non-Yale students are ineligible.