The World Fellow Student Liaison Program offers Yale undergraduate and graduate/professional school students direct access to some of the most interesting people on campus: the Yale Greenberg World Fellows. In the fall term, each World Fellow is partnered with four Liaisons (a mix of Yale undergraduate and graduate students). Liaisons are assigned specific roles in support of Fellows, for example: event planning, publicity, and social activities. Through these activities, and regular dinners, liaisons build lasting relationships with their World Fellow and benefit from mentorship.
The deadline for Fall 2017 applications has passed.
Expectations of Liaisons:
- Organize four “roundtable discussions,” bringing together students from across campus who are interested in the Fellows’ area of expertise.
- Promote World Fellows Night
- Develop opportunities for World Fellows to engage student groups across campus
- Advertise World Fellows events through social media channels, e-mail announcements and word of mouth
- Inform World Fellows of conferences, events, talks and other activities taking place at Yale
The World Fellows Liaison program is open to all Yale College and Yale Graduate and Professional School students who have completed at least one year of study at Yale prior to the fall semester. Incoming students starting at Yale in the fall semester and non-Yale students are ineligible.