World Fellows are rising stars from across sectors and borders. Each year, we scour the globe looking for people who are thinking outside the box, challenging stale solutions and creating new ways to address the world’s biggest problems. Ideal World Fellow candidates have demonstrated impact, are on the rise in their careers and are ambitious to grow to their full potential.
Are we describing someone you know, or know of? Nominate a candidate by completing the form below.
A few things to remember:
- You don’t need to be affiliated with Yale University to nominate a candidate. We encourage and accept nominations from anyone.
- Feel free to nominate more than one candidate.
- Please don’t nominate yourself. If you’d like to apply, you may sign up to be notified when the application becomes available.
- We give no preference to nominated candidates and a candidate does not need to be nominated in order to apply – this is simply our way of asking for your help to find the most dynamic, most creative, most innovative leaders out there.
- Multiple nominations of the same person do not increase their chance of being accepted.